Positions available below
(No Recruitment Agencies, please.)
Sick of being a cog in the machine at a big agency doing menial tasks for little reward? This is your chance to join a small friendly team where you can get stuck into real work and learn from the best.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graphic designer to join our studio. The successful candidate will be working directly with the senior designer / creative director and will immediately be exposed to various aspects of the business. We’re after an all-rounder, someone who is comfortable designing across brand, print and digital, taking projects from concept stage right through to completion.
As a small agency, your role will be incredibly varied and fast-paced and you’ll have input into the day-to-day running of the business. You will be confident in taking briefs, presenting to colleagues and clients, whilst keeping up-to-date with market trends.
The ideal person will:
• Have oodles of creativity and a sh*thot portfolio
• That includes brand identity and web design work
• At least 2-3 years experience in an agency or as a freelancer
• Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Confident in sharing ideas and problem solving under pressure
• Enthusiastic and passionate about design
• Use initiative and be a self-starter
• Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Have impeccable attention to detail
• Be a team player (no one likes a precious designer)
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have perfect command of the English Language
• A design degree (or similar qualification)
• Be a good egg and have a sense of humour
• Have a cracking attitude and hunger learn/push themselves
The following would be beneficial, though not essential:
• An understanding and experience of HTML/CSS/WordPress
• Animation, video, coding skills
• Client facing or management experience
• Entrepreneurial experience
How to apply (read carefully)
If you think you’re good fit and want to join our small but expanding team then send your digital PDF portfolio (under 10mb), CV and cover letter and to email@example.com
Bear in mind we get lots of emails so think about how you can stand out and demonstrate your special skills and strengths.
Due to the high volume of interest, we will only be able to contact successful applicants, sorry.
No recruiters, please.