Freelance Brand Strategist
We’re looking for an experienced mid-weight or senior strategist with strong brand experience and a flair for writing. Ideally someone (but not mandatory) that has experience working on positive impact and purpose-led clients.
We’ve had a busy few months and we need a freelance strategist to join our team to work on existing projects but also to partner with us on the new business pipeline.
This person would partner with our creative & client service team to drive the Jory&Co offer forward. You will be given the opportunity to make your mark and help shape the future success of the business.
We need someone who is both professional and confident in dealing with clients – verbally and in writing – and can also integrate themselves well into our small but hard-working team of experienced designers and brand specialists.
What we’re looking for
- A strategist skilled in brand development and communications.
- A proven track record of leading client relationships and guiding stakeholders through processes & presentations.
- Equipped to develop strong relationships, you can articulate a strategic point of view on a problem, and be a guide for clients.
- Confident with copywriting and a good eye for detail.
- Enjoys working on new business pitches and presentations.
- A can-do attitude with experience to work at a pace and without the need for day to day oversight.
- A real team player, positive and proactive, and a great willingness to get stuck in.
- Happy with remote working only.
Dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you over Zoom. Please send your CV and expected day rate to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Freelance Strategist’ in the email heading.
No recruiters, kindly.